GL Accounting Intern at Formlabs
Formlabs is growing by the minute and we’re looking for more accounting smarts on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, our GL accounting team takes a thorough and analytical approach to closing the books and owning the general ledger. Are you interested in industry accounting and ready to apply your analytical eye to accounting processes? If you are excited to have a high impact within a fast-growing company, we want you to join us as our GL Accounting Intern.
- Assist in daily operations, such as cash reconciliation, fixed asset and prepaid accounting assessment, expense coding review
- Participate in monthly closing procedures such as balance sheet reconciliations, journal entry posting, and trended financials reviews
- Perform accounting-specific analytical projects
- Collaborate with others to tackle ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Accounting or Finance major interested in the nitty gritty of industry accounting
- Ready to show off and apply your Excel prowess
- Eager to master NetSuite
- Not afraid to dive deep into the details and solve problems
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Advanced Excel skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.