Financial Analyst Intern at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:27 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Everbridge is the leading critical event management platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes to help keep people safe and business running! Connecting more than 100 million people and internet-enabled devices, the company assures that secure, compliant communications are delivered and confirmed, whether locally or globally.
The Financial Analyst Intern will be a key contributor to the company’s strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes by working directly with business leaders across the company to provide financial insight into their operations.
What you'll do:
- Analyze monthly financial and operational results, understanding the key variance drivers and providing actionable insights
- Lead analytical projects from inception to conclusion with minimal guidance that will inform the company’s strategic plan and drive decision making.
- For example, build and maintain key analyses of pricing and costs to inform the company’s strategic planning and decision-making
- Prepare regular reporting packages for senior management and the Board of Directors
- Develop a strong understanding of the global business and markets in which we participate
What you'll bring:
- Studying for degree in finance or accounting
- Solid accounting capabilities
- Strong math, financial and analytical skills including ability to create financial models
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with people across multiple disciplines
- Detail oriented with capability to complete complex assignments with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description