Finance Accounts Receivable Internship at Formlabs
Formlabs is growing by the minute and we’re looking for more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, this intensely focused team applies careful attention to our financial operations, while delivering the valuable information required to manage our scaling business.
Are you fiercely passionate about streamlining, with a vigilant eye for detail with handling money? If you are excited to have a big impact within a fast-growing company, we want you to join us as our Financial Accounts Receivable Intern.
- Manage collections while delivering amazing customer service and experience
- Ensure our finance operations run smoothly and guide process improvements
- Collaborate with diverse teams to assist with our sales operations, from beginning to end
- Assist the Accounting & Finance team with ad hoc projects
- Resolve issues and employ good judgement in the face of challenges
- Interest in cash process, collections, preparing and analyzing invoices, expense reports, and cost summaries
- Are an effective communicator when creating settlements with customers
- Motivated and able to power through tasks at lightning speed
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions)
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.