Fall Intern-Sales (August 1 - December)
riskmethods was recognized as a 2019 Top Place to Work in Boston!
riskmethods is seeking a sales solutions intern to join our team in Boston this Fall! This is a great opportunity to learn many different functions in solution consulting, including sales engineering, strategy development, and demonstration system design and maintenance. The sales intern will gain hands-on experience with our SaaS solution by working alongside our Solutions Consultant and Sales Team to enhance our demo environment. This role is perfect for someone who is autonomous, hard working, inquisitive, and is looking for experience in a fast paced and fun environment!
- Coursework in Business; Supply Chain coursework a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; strong Excel skills
- A flexible and adaptable mindset
- Very organized
- CRM experience a plus
- Superior research skills
- Proficient in the use of web applications
- Ability to start in August and work through the Fall
- Collaborate with Solutions Consultant during pre-sales processes
- Research target company supply chain information
- Compile potential supply chain disruptions
- Configure product demo environment
- Update customer information in CRM
- Assist in special projects as they arise
- A tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual looking to gain experience with a fascinating company!
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- Responsibility and autonomy within an exceptionally professional team.
- The opportunity to grow and expand your skills in a dynamic environment, to gain new knowledge and to undertake new challenges.
- A new office in the beautiful Fort Point neighborhood of Boston’s Seaport District, just minutes from South Station.
- A relaxed work atmosphere with fun team events.
riskmethods is how the world’s top companies visualize, understand and monitor their global supply networks.
We are a SaaS leader with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award-winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
Our values are:
Follow us on social media!
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook
If you are not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we encourage you to talk to us. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, including your portfolio, potential start date as well as salary expectation. In case you have questions, feel free to get back to us at [email protected]
riskmethods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive workplace for our riskbusters. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.