Event Planning / Design Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our Operations team redefines "company party". We aim to surprise and delight staff with engaging community events to highlight our diverse and fun community. We’re looking for an organizational rock-star that can grow with our office, our team, and our operational needs and help us continue making Formlabs a great place to work.
If you are motivated, organized, and love supporting a diverse company in accomplishing great things, we want you on our Operations Team as our Events and Design Intern.
- Support our operations team to plan, promote and host Formlabs events
- Help coordinate logistics for company-wide events and celebrations, happy hours, hackathons, meetups and other internal community events
- Create a positive, engaging and fun experience and office culture for our employees and guests
- Contribute creative ideas for surprises, gifts, and swag and organizing procurement
- Support in designing posters, digital graphics, and various design projects
- Jump in and do whatever needs to be done, even when that changes daily!
- Work well independently and can enjoy taking on whatever needs to be done
- Not afraid to do some hands-on, hard-core administrative support for the team
- You're a great multitasker
- Able and willing to do some heavy lifting
- Embrace technology and seek out apps and platforms to improve the efficiency
- Love to learn and take initiative to solve new challenges with a sense of urgency
- Have experience in design projects across various mediums
- Thrive on constructive feedback and value collaboration
- You describe yourself as an extrovert and love meeting new people
- Have planned and organized great events
- Fluent in Adobe with an eye for design
- A go-getter who is able to autonomously take on tasks and projects
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.