Employee Experience Co-Op: Spring 2022 at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Employee Experience Team is seeking a co-op for the spring semester to help us continue to enable employees to be able to deliver on our mission. The way that we communicate and deliver memorable experiences at Toast is continuing to evolve, and we need someone to join us to help ensure we're delivering an extraordinary employee experience. In this co-op you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally within the CHEERS Team (Communications, Happiness, Engagement, Experience, Recognition, Success) to help us deliver on just that.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- You’ll work cross-functionally with stakeholders to identify new ways of storing information, driving consistent communications across departments and provide Toasters with the tools they need to be successful.
- You'll drive dynamic & engaging programs for Toasters to continue to drive connectivity and motivation throughout their journey.
- Find new and creative ways to utilize our existing communication channels to inspire & connect Toasters across the globe.
- Enhance the employee experience by partnering on our internal programs & content calendar, including drafting and creating content for employee blogs, team newsletters, e-books and our monthly Toast Magazine - The Slice!
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Currently on a marketing track with an interest in pursuing a career in Marketing Communications.
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and interested in making a difference and an impact.
- Ability to use data to derive insights to drive forward a project plan.
- Creative & energetic individual who wants to be a part of something great!
- Availability to work full-time from January-May/June.
- Open to remote work.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.