Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Intern at Klaviyo
As an Intern, you will have a significant part in building community and connections across Klaviyo. You will be working cross functionally across the Klaviyo diversity, social responsibility, recruiting and people teams to roll out programming for our Klaviyo Resource Groups as well as launching inclusive hiring resources. This role will also help create resource hubs for all things DEI for Klaviyos to update their understanding and awareness of inclusion and equity.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Supporting the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team
- Supporting internal and external diversity-related programming, including work with Klaviyo Resource Groups, DEI Communications Hub, and Klaviyo Social Responsibility and Impact
- Generating ideas and content to communicate and promote D&I initiatives both internally and externally
- Assisting with the preparation of diversity-related speaking engagements;
- Building positive relationships with internal resource groups
- Assisting with recruitment efforts as they relate to diverse candidates
- Assisting in analyzing internal metrics related to D&I strategy;
- Serving as the primary contact for a cohort of summer interns in terms of DEI initiatives
- Attending diversity-related events
- Keeping abreast of developments as they relate to D&I efforts
Who You Are
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, team environment.
- Ability to interact effectively and work in partnership with a diverse group of colleagues.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to tailor messages appropriately to audience.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and be proactive.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Ability to work independently with Klaviyos of all levels
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information discreetly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to understand and report statistical data
- Good organizational skills and exceptional judgment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage and prioritize multiple projects on tight deadlines
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.