Digital Marketing Intern at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The position of Digital Marketing Intern will support the Nuance Digital Marketing team’s initiatives. You will learn the ins and outs of all things digital, including Web content development, email marketing, online display advertising, and Search Engine Optimization. As a member of the team, you will assist with the development and execution of our integrated campaigns that drive engagement, lead generation, and sales. We’re looking for a candidate who has a lot of energy, wants to learn more about digital marketing best practices, has excellent organizational skills, and wants to learn from and work with a diverse team.
- Support Digital Marketing with the execution of our integrated, digital marketing campaigns
- Learn the basics of building Web content, including landing pages
- Support our Search Engine Optimization efforts, including keyword research
- Support our digital advertising initiatives, including helping to build pay-per-click advertising campaigns
- Support the build out of email templates and email nurture tracks using marketing platforms such as Eloqua
- Provide support with creation of marketing collateral, as needed
- Work cross-functionally with other teams
- Help implement tactical marketing initiatives as directed by the Digital Marketing Manager
Education: Pursuing a Bachelor's degree
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects while meeting established deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills