DevOps Engineer Intern
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing fast, and that means a lot of data to crunch, software to build, and web applications to scale. Our DevOps team collaborates with engineers of all stripes throughout the company to get them compute resources and data that help them do their jobs. You’ll work closely with the web, software, systems, and customer teams while supporting the core applications that run Formlabs’s business.
If you’re a savvy developer who wants to jump onboard a huge variety of projects and collaborate with a number of smart engineers, we want you on the software team as a DevOps Engineering Intern.
- Can comfortably do Linux system administration and automation with tools like Ansible and Packer
- Are familiar with container creation and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
- Love to automate AWS or similar public cloud providers via APIs and tools
- Have a solid understanding of web applications and how to profile and scale them
- Enjoy collaborating with other developers to help them succeed and writing documentation
- Are willing to be a part of an on-call support rotation to support Formlabs applications and infrastructure
- Understand CI / CD principles and know how to use build tools like Jenkins and Argo
- Have an understanding of SQL,database tuning, and data warehouse platforms
- Know version control systems like Git so that your designs have a shared source of truth
Bonus points for:
- Solid web development skills (Django, React, Redux)
- Experience with automating and templating Kubernetes deployments with tools like Helm