Desktop Software Intern
Software is at the center of our product development, as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing. As an intern on our software team, you’ll get to see code you write released in software that ships to customers. Our software team constantly works to improve the UI experience, and loves to get their hands dirty with 3D geometric algorithms.
If you’re passionate about software and want to help build the best desktop 3D printing software on the market, we want you on the Form Team as a Desktop Software Intern.
- Comfortable developing C++ desktop software
- Not afraid of interface development or complicated algorithm designs
- Ready to take a feature from initial concept through design and implementation
- Experience with frameworks such as Qt or boost is a plus
- Bonus! Experience developing 3D graphics with OpenGL
Sharing examples of projects you’ve worked on or anything you’ve built is encouraged!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.