Dealer Relations Summer Intern at CarGurus
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
What You’ll Do:
- Using Salesforce, Google, and other resources; uncover industry trends within your dealer segment
- Conduct customer surveys by cold calling into existing customer base
- Assist with billing and collections efforts
- Work cross departmentally within CarGurus on multiple long term and weekly projects
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, and the ability to overcome obstacles and handle objections
- Develop and consistently meet or exceed all assigned quotas and key performance metrics
- Log all sales activity completely and accurately in Salesforce
- Weekly one on one check ins and team meetings to facilitate growth
- Present analysis to management at end of term
Who You Are:
- Currently attending or recent graduate from an accredited college with a good academic standing Rising Junior/Senior preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to stay focused on task and follow directions precisely
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver results
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Interns are paid. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.