Data Analyst Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing, and that means we need more implementation and analytical support for our customer-facing teams. We’re looking for a collaborative, solutions focused team member. You will be excited to work across stakeholders in finance, sales, and services to deliver systems solutions for our rapidly growing business.
If you’re ready to dive into Formlabs’ internal systems and support high-impact business needs, we want you to join us as our Data Analyst Intern.
- Learn the ins and outs of our primary systems and how they support different business functions
- Work with stakeholders in various departments to understand business challenges, propose solutions, and actively implement those solutions within our systems
- Technical hands-on development in our integration platform
- Guide a project with your data dives and recommendations.
- A problem solver excited to dig deeper into business systems at a rapidly-scaling company
- Have a love for all things statistics and data
- Enthusiastic about seeing the positive changes your work will have in the business
- Strong communicator who can speak to a wide range of stakeholders and users
- Knowledge of Tableau, Python/R
- Like to own and deliver a piece of work, from start to finish
- Passionate about 3D printing and technology
- Working toward a degree in Data Analytics or Statistics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.