Customer Success Strategy and Operations MBA Intern: Summer 2020
Our Customer Success Team is a significant differentiator for Toast and the company is growing at a historic rate.
Our assignment in the CS StratOps Team is to up-level our team through data analysis, technical tooling and operational best practices to ensure our team is efficient, effective and continues to delight our customers as we scale.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Data obsessed, a process minded player who will take a messy data set and find signal in the noise. Must have a drive and curiosity to dig and keep digging to find insights.
- An Excellent troubleshooter - constantly working to improve processes across the Customer Success organization
- An effective communicator - You will regularly report out on project status - Must be able to clearly communicate what they you are finding, verbally and in writing/ graphs. Can position a hypothesis and get buy in.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- 3+ years of experience in BI, Business Analytics, Consulting, Operations or Product Management. Work experience in a high growth tech or SaaS company a plus
- Excel expert & proficient in SQL
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to efficiently analyze volumes of data and present concise and clear recommendations of results
- A highly quantitative problem solver who loves to dig into different kinds of data and can confidently and successfully communicate their findings to stakeholders in different departments
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Technically Innovative with strong business acumen; can deliver communication to non-technical stakeholders
- Project management or marketing experience is a plus