Customer Success Strategy and Operations MBA Intern: Summer 2020 at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As the CS StratOps MBA Intern, you will up-level our team through data analysis, technical tooling and operational best practices to ensure our team is efficient, effective and continues to delight our customers as we scale.
About this roll*:
- Data obsessed, a process minded player who will take a messy data set and find signal in the noise. Must have a drive and curiosity to dig and keep digging to find insights.
- An excellent troubleshooter - constantly working to improve processes across the Customer Success organization
- An effective communicator - You will regularly report out on project status - Must be able to clearly communicate what they you are finding, verbally and in writing/ graphs. Can position a hypothesis and get buy in.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- 3+ years of experience in BI, Business Analytics, Consulting, Operations or Product Management. Work experience in a high growth tech or SaaS company a plus
- Excel expert & proficient in SQL
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to efficiently analyze volumes of data and present concise and clear recommendations of results
- A highly quantitative problem solver who loves to dig into different kinds of data and can confidently and successfully communicate their findings to stakeholders in different departments
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Technically Innovative with strong business acumen; can deliver communication to non-technical stakeholders
- Project management or marketing experience is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required