Customer Success Analyst Intern
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The Customer Success team’s primary goal is to give our customers the best tools possible. At Formlabs, you’ll work hand-in-hand with a creative group of scientists, engineers, and designers, with a deep and honest curiosity about the world. We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
Join us as our Customer Success Analyst Intern and work with a small, passionate, and efficient group of people responsible for enabling data-driven decision making throughout Formlabs’ customer-facing teams.
- Identify operational inefficiencies and opportunities by querying our data warehouse
- Collaborating with a number of stakeholders internally to ensure projects are completed well in a timely fashion
- Are self-driven with a critical eye, jumping to make improvements by introducing solutions
- Experienced and knowledgeable in data wrangling, building data models, and developing insights
- Proficient with Excel
- Curious about the intersection of people and data--you know how to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter
- Advanced project management skills
- A results-driven attitude that allows you to power through projects at lightning speed
- Proficient with SQL
- Programming skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.