Customer Fulfillment Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our passion is designing and building powerful 3D printing tools. Our global Customer Fulfillment team makes sure that our products can be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. Your role will be to further develop our distribution arm, ensuring a positive customer order fulfillment process.
If you have a passion for operations, data, problem solving, and working in a fast-paced environment, we want you to join us as our Customer Fulfillment Intern.
- Support our Customer Fulfillment team to provide best-in-class fulfillment services
- Help manage tactical requirements for our regional 3PL provider
- Pursue operational efficiencies in Formlabs' internal and external order fulfillment processes
- Work with Services team to resolve any issues with orders fulfillment
- Have a passion for operations, warehousing, or transportation
- Have experience working with or for a third-party logistics provider
- Understand freight shipping and logistics
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to get results
- Can create a positive customer experience while maintaining efficiency
- Proficient in Excel and database usage
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable multitasking and managing competing priorities
- Work well under pressure and willing to ask questions
- Familiarity with enterprise resource planning systems
- Experience in finance and/or accounting
- Experience with LTL freight shipping
- Bilingual English/Spanish (Portuguese)
- 3D printing industry experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.