Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
At Toast, the Customer ED team is responsible for creating assets that help our customer self-serve, through help documentation, videos, and in app walkthroughs. This co-op will focus on supporting our content creators and have the chance to develop real world analytical skills. Key responsibilities and areas of focus could include:
- Run weekly analysis of educational content
- Create drafts of educational content for Toast Central
- Support our Toast Classroom program
- Build in app messaging and workflow guides under the guidance of our team.
- Bring new ideas to the table on how we can better achieve our goals.
- Maintain an ongoing list of questions from Facebook that need articles developed and respond as needed.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail. You should be curious, enthusiastic about learning, and comfortable asking questions.
- Comfort working cross-functionally with members inside and outside the organization across all levels.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once to deliver timely results
- Previous internship experience required; second or third co-ops preferred
How you’ll grow:
- Ongoing real-time feedback to help you excel
- Opportunities to work directly with our technology partners within and outside the Boston area to build your professional network.
- High-impact cross-functional projects that produce measurable results with visibility to Marketing and business development leadership
- Experience utilizing best-in-class marketing tools such as Salesforce, Looker, Vidyard, Pendo, and Google Analytics to understand the effectiveness of your work and develop new strategies
*Bread puns encouraged but not required