Customer Demand Marketing Co-op (Fall 2020 - Northeastern Candidates Only) at ezCater
2nd or 3rd co-op only
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
We're looking for a creative, data-obsessed individual to join our Customer Marketing Team. As our Customer Demand Marketing Co-op, you will be responsible for developing and executing email and other programs that drive customer adoption and engagement for our Enterprise accounts. You’ll get to work with companies like Peloton, Chewy and DocuSign. You will help build our email strategy, and align the right message to the right customer. You'll help us learn what motivates customers by trying new things.
What you'll do:
- Support marketing campaigns that grow revenue and engagement
- Develop testing and optimization strategy, and document results using tons of data
- Collaborate with teams across ezCater to achieve goals
- Be the voice of our customers, and make sure they always come first
- Try new things and take risks. Use your ideas to get things done
- Be customer obsessed and interested in consumer psychology
- Know how to "figure things out"
- Be motivated by team goals, not a to-do list
- Know what a CRM platform is and why we use it
- Have excellent written and personal communications skills, and attention-to-detail
- Be enthusiastic, ask questions and want to learn
What you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally with all marketing teams
- Ongoing and real-time feedback to help you thrive as a marketer in a high-growth environment
- Project ownership from end-to-end and exposure to multiple functional groups
- The opportunity to work on high-impact projects that produce meaningful results and offer visibility to senior management
- A tremendous amount of authority and autonomy
- The opportunity to own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts
- With ezCater’s unmatched transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives our decisions
- ezUniversity sessions that provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind
- Wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes, free breakfast and lunch (and many more goodies), and the knowledge that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon
- Sane working hours and flexibility around work/life balance
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.