Customer Acquisition Marketing Co-op (Fall 2020 - Northeastern Candidates Only) at ezCater
2nd or 3rd co-op only
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
We're looking for a creative, data obsessed individual to join our Customer Acquisition Marketing Team. As our Customer Acquisition Marketing Co-op, you'll be part of a team that drives substantial value to the business through the acquisition of highly valuable customers. You will help build ads, optimize campaigns, and ensure creative excellence across a variety of campaign types on Google. You'll analyze data and surface insights across campaigns to help us acquire great customers at the right price.
You're an ideal candidate if you are a fast mover, creative thinker, and have impressive attention to detail. You'll source new ideas, test it, track it, and grow it. You don't mind rolling up your sleeves to document every test and tag every ad. Last but not least, you have the confidence to risk thousands of dollars on an idea. Your co-op here will be both measurable and important: increasing traffic and transaction volumes while expanding our customer base in a profitable manner.
What you'll do:
- Support paid digital marketing efforts on the Google Display Network, YouTube, and Connected TV
- Ensure creative, tracking, and structural excellence across hundred of campaigns
- Develop, implement, and report on tests
- Jump in to support other campaign types as needed
- Have an interest in paid search and some digital marketing skills to speak to
- Be comfortable working in Excel and platforms like Google Ads
- Be customer obsessed and a data geek
- Know how to "just figure things out" and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives
What you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally with all marketing teams
- Ongoing and real-time feedback to help you thrive as a marketer in a high-growth environment
- Project ownership from end-to-end and exposure to multiple functional groups
- The opportunity to work on high-impact projects that produce meaningful results and offer visibility to senior management
- A tremendous amount of authority and autonomy
- The opportunity to own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts
- With ezCater’s unmatched transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives our decisions
- ezUniversity sessions that provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind
- Wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes, free breakfast and lunch (and many more goodies), and the knowledge that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon
- Sane working hours and flexibility around work/life balance
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.