We are looking for a talented, energetic, team-oriented Legal Intern for the Summer 2020. This is a dynamic role where you will be working closely with the legal, finance and sales teams and performing project-based duties in our state of the art office in Waltham - a fast-paced, high tech environment!
This internship will provide the opportunity to work with attorneys who support the broad reach of Dynatrace’s business and will expose the Legal Intern to a variety of areas, with a primary focus on the corporate in-house experience.
- General corporate work (corporate governance, local and foreign entities corporate records, intercompany loan documents, spin-off work, bankruptcy, intellectual property support, etc.)
- Customers contract project and assistance with the sales process in general (NDA, sales template agreements, data privacy issues and GDPR compliance, legal clause library, RFP)
- Provide support for any ad hoc requests
- Assist with daily functions of Legal operations to understand the business as a whole, and work with our legal team spread across multiple countries
- Current law school enrollment with an undergraduate degree
- Extensive software skills, specifically with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Organized and proactive work approach
- Ability to multi task and manage several projects at once
- Positive attitude and desire to learn
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.