Corporate Communications Intern at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic corporate communications intern to join our global marketing department, providing creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will get exposure to a diverse group of marketers and communication professionals and learn first-hand how the corporate communications and customer engagement functions work in the high-tech, AI industry.
The ideal candidate has exceptional writing skills, is a team player, and is excited to learn from and work with a dynamic group of marketing and communication professionals. This internship will help you acquire skills in communications, thought leadership, public relations, and customer engagement. As a valued addition to the team, you will be able to dig into real projects and ready yourself for entering the dynamic, fast-paced world of technology marketing.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Support the creation of press releases, media pitches, influencer lists, speaking and award calendars, and social posts
- Ensure team organization and preparedness for analyst relations program
- Assist with creating content for and activation of the Customer advocacy platform
- Help implement and maximize programs for Customer data collection, reference nomination requests, and reporting.
- Conduct research, results tracking, and pull reports, as needed.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and able to promptly meet deadlines.
- Strong project management and exceptional writing skills desired.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to establish awareness and credibility of Nuance and its customers.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
Education: Working toward a degree in Marketing, Advertising/Communications, PR/Journalism, Business, or equivalent field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS, etc.) and other business systems.
- Familiarity with data collection, measurement, and social platforms
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.