Content Marketing Intern, Summer 2021 at EverQuote
EverQuote, one of the fastest growing tech companies in Boston history, is looking for a highly motivated individual with a blogging, editorial, or communications background (or similar field) who will be responsible for updating and generating original content across our Insurance Blog. The internship will require detail-oriented source citing, a crash course in on-page search engine optimization techniques (SEO), training in keyword research tools of the trade, and learning about content distribution tactics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with a Content Marketing mentor with expertise in SEO and Digital Marketing
- Researching and pitching ideas for new article content using third-party tools
- Learning about writing content that helps rank in search engines
- Writing, editing, and publishing content
- Tweaking meta data to increase CTR from search engines (title tag, meta descriptions, headlines)
- Generating promotional ideas for marketing channels across our organization
- Fact-checking and making updates to legacy content and linking to updated sources across the web
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willing to accept constructive feedback
- Strong desire to learn and develop (you must be able to learn from your mistakes)
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Ability to function independently and part of a team
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.