Consumer Insights Co-op at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus is hiring a Consumer Insights Co-op to join our team! In this role, you will deliver insights about car shoppers and CarGurus site users. You’ll focus on emerging industry trends like electric and autonomous vehicles and use these insights to develop content that supports CarGurus role as an inspiring leader in the industry. You’ll learn about our business and grow your skills in marketing research, analysis, and client presentations.
This is a full-time, paid, Spring 2022 Co-op position. Only students currently enrolled in a full time undergraduate or graduate program will be considered. Must be eligible to work 40 hours a week from January 2022 - June 2022.What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the Consumer Insights team to craft, conduct, and analyze consumer surveys
- Translate results into clear and useful insights for internal and external partners
- Bring insights to life in engaging slides/reports
- Present your insights to business users, including director-level leadership
- Naturally curious about what drives consumer behavior
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Pursuing a business/marketing major or minor with an excellent academic record and relevant coursework in survey-based research and analysis
- Experience with MS Excel and Powerpoint are required. Basic knowledge of statistics is a plus
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.