Business Operations Intern, Marketing
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We built an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in over 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they
did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger. We are seeking a highly-motivated, organized, and resourceful individual to join our team.
As the Business Operations intern, you will play an integral part in building a world-class software tech stack capable of fully connecting all aspects of the customer journey. Operationally, you will help track and process everything from when a lead fills out a form on our website to ensuring the printer they purchased is in stock and ready for delivery.
The Business Operations team you are joining blends high-level strategic thinking with on-the-ground execution to propel the company to grow and scale well. We are a team of problem-solvers, where all challenges are met with enthusiasm and open minds. By the end of this internship you will understand the end-to-end customer journey, have hands-on experience learning business systems and gained experience at a fast-paced highly competitive startup.
* This is for a full-time co-op position starting in July *
In this role you will:
- Build, launch, and maintain scalable processes to solve real-world business problems
- Manage data integrity across sales and marketing systems
- Collaborate on cross functional projects with the Go to Market Operations team
- Work directly with all levels within the organization from Analysts to the CMO
What we look for:
- Prior internship experience
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions
- Proficient in Excel, experience with business systems like Salesforce & Marketo is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Creativity, ability to communicate ideas effectively and willingness to “get your hands dirty”
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description