Business Analyst Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more implementation and analytical muscle to bring our business systems to the next level. We’re looking for a hands-on problem solver who is not only technically skilled, but also a cross-functional player, excited to work across stakeholders in finance, sales, manufacturing, and logistics to deliver thoughtfully designed systems solutions for our rapidly growing business.
If you’re ready to dive into Formlabs’ internal systems and support high-impact business needs, we want you to join us as our Business Systems Analyst Intern.
- Learn the ins and outs of our primary systems and how they support different business functions
- Manage a project from inception to delivery that will be implemented in the business to support user needs.
- Work with stakeholders in various departments to understand business challenges, propose solutions, and actively implement those solutions within our systems
- Lead your project, while also leveraging the team's expertise in our varied business systems and technologies
- A problem solver excited to dig deeper into business systems at a rapidly-scaling company
- Enthusiastic about seeing the positive changes your work will have in the business
- Have an eye for detail, while also staying aware of the larger picture needs
- Strong communicator who can speak to a wide range of stakeholders and users
- Like to own and deliver a piece of work, from start to finish
- Passionate about 3D printing and technology
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Project Management experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.