B2B Marketing Graphic Design Intern at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
B2B Marketing Design Intern
Location: Temporarily Remote
Experience: Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program
Timing: May/June – August (exact dates can be flexible)
The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for a talented design intern to support the design team on a wide variety of projects including but not limited to: researching trends, assisting with market analysis, and designing creative assets for multiple media formats. The ideal candidate is comfortable operating independently and in a team setting, is comfortable juggling several different projects are once, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Be part of the design process for large campaigns and our user conference, Navigate
- Layout development and concepting for print and digital assets
- Prep files for print production, including large format graphics
- Assist in the production of print and digital materials (email assets, display ads, social, collateral, PowerPoint, and large format creative)
- Concepting designs using our brand guidelines and templates.
- Resizing for multiple formats
- Prepping files for print
- Competitive research and keeping up to date on the latest design trends.
- Work closely with Art Director, Senior Designer, and other marketing team members.
- Self-manage when given prioritized goals and objectives.
Who You Are:
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior from an accredited college, with a good academic standing.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and a solid understanding of typography, color, form and ideation
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
- Experience in Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Must be available from May/June to August for the internship
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.