To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Software is at the center of our product development, as it bridges the transition from digital models to beautiful physical form in 3D printing. As an intern on our software team, you’ll get to see code you write released in software that ships to customers. Our software team constantly works to improve the UI experience, and loves to get their hands dirty with 3D geometric algorithms and other puzzling problems.
If you’re passionate about software and want to help build the best desktop 3D printing software on the market, we want you as an Algorithms Software Intern.
*Sharing examples of projects you’ve worked on or anything you’ve built is encouraged*
- Cross platform application (Win, Mac) development using C++17 and Qt
- End-to-end feature development including design, implementation and testing
- Optimize and develop the renderer and data pipeline
- Design and implement well-structured code with strong focus on maintainability, testing and CI
- Work in a product-focused agile environment
- Interested in developing user-friendly interactive high-performance applications
- Interested in image processing and geometry algorithms, parallel computing, and related mathematics
- Interest in using modern C++ to produce robust, performant software. Experience with C++17 (or even C++20?) is a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.