Ad Ops Intern at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
Our Ad Ops teams focuses on two pillars of the CarGurus business – Dealer and Brand Display ads. We are consistently looking for ways to develop our strategy at both the micro and macro level. Fresh minds as well as new ideas and approaches are always welcome and truly appreciated. You will gain a well-rounded opportunity to learn the ins and outs of our business and industry. On top of day-to-day deliverables, we will build a broader, long-term custom project together to focus on what most inspires and motivates you while also making an impact on the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Build campaigns for Dealer and Brand business
- Build ads for Dealer, Brand and Co-op campaigns
- Assist with custom reporting to track performance for Brand and Dealer both onsite and offsite
- Identify unsold buckets of inventory as well as opportunities to re-package and re-purpose
- Identify new partner opportunities, who would most benefit from our site and audience
- Provide industry updates covering both internet marketing trends as well as competitive autos insights
- Pull and track performance benchmarks across categories to ensure continued improvements in KPIs (key performance indicators)
Who You Are:
- Rising senior from an accredited college, with excellent academic resume
- Highly motivated individual who can work independently
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to deliver high-quality work on-time
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working in Excel
- Positive attitude with a good sense of humor
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.