- Design, develop and ship software supporting a highly available, fault tolerant SaaS application.
- Work with dozens of software products and find the best way to make them work seamlessly with CloudHealth.
- Build open and extendable APIs and software development kits that enable customers and partners to extend CloudHealth or to include CloudHealth into their products.
- Produce high quality software designs to support long term maintainability and extensibility of code.
- Deliver features and enhancements with an Agile development process.
- Produce high quality and well-documented code.
- Contribute to relevant open source projects.
- 4+ years commercial software development experience.
- 1+ years production work with cloud services.
- Experience with web development using modern framework (e.g. Django, Rails).
- Experience with multi-threaded programming.
- Distributed source control experience with Git.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Bonus: Knowledge of Chef & Ruby (JRuby).
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!