Workplace Experience Coordinator
As Rapid7’s Workplace Experience Coordinator, you will deliver rockstar customer service on a daily basis by creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests and employees.
Here's what you'll be up to...
- Answering and forwarding of phone calls to main office line
- Greeting guests
- Making our office a place our coworkers and guests love to come to
- General upkeep of all office common areas
- Incoming and outgoing shipping needs for the office
- Management of security processes (such as sign-in and visitor badging, new hire badges, employee temp badges, car parking badges)
- Management of existing and new vendor relationships
- Invoicing and Purchase Orders
- Performance Management
- Lead the local new hire experience
- Planning and executing all events and office vibe projects with local culture team
- Enacting Emergency Preparedness plans, and keeping them up to date
- Office communication hub - if it isn’t our team, we will connect you with the right one!
- Management of office supplies
- Weekly shop
- Office Library books/audio books
- An amazing attitude – personable, approachable, and always eager to help
- The ability to multi-task and demonstrate attention to detail
- A proactive work ethic - take ownership of your work!
- An eagerness to learn. Take feedback well, and apply it
- A desire to work both independently and on a team
It would be great if you also had...
- Experience in a corporate setting is preferred but not required
- Experience in Google Apps is preferred
Rapid7 is breaking down silos and transforming how Security, IT, and DevOps teams work together to drive secure innovation. Our analytics and automation cloud, Rapid7 Insight, provide the shared visibility, intelligence, and connected workflow these teams need to manage the vulnerabilities, threats, and performance issues that put their organizations at risk. With more than 7,100 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity.