Workday Analyst at Indigo
What if nature could be harnessed to help farmers sustainably feed the planet? Since 2014, Indigo has questioned agriculture's full value chain to improve grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health. The company’s scientific discoveries and digital innovations have amplified new value from soil to sale, benefiting more than 10,000 growers to date. Indigo is also the company behind The Terraton Initiative, a global effort to drawdown one trillion tons of atmospheric carbon dioxide by unlocking the potential of agricultural soils. In 2019, Indigo was ranked #1 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Indigo has additional offices in Memphis, TN; Research Triangle Park, NC; Sydney, Australia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Basel, Switzerland; and São Paulo, Brazil.
The role will work on the People team and be an important asset to the People Systems team. This role will be responsible for gathering requirements, system configuration, testing, and troubleshooting. This role serves as a point-of-contact and subject matter expert for various functional areas within Workday.
- Establish a strong working knowledge of Workday business processes, and build audit process between Workday and all other People-related systems
- Demonstrate strong understanding of all data systems at Indigo and how they interact with Workday
- Ensure data feed between Workday and all integrations happens with complete accuracy
- Set SLAs for data issue resolution and holds teams to these high standards, ensuring cross-functional teams rarely have any issues with data flowing from Workday
- Understand and embody our mission and core values
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaborator; can form solid relationships with cross-functional teams quickly, including, Payroll, People
- Strong attentional to detail, organized
- Possesses ethics/integrity of the highest level as this role will have exposure to confidential employee information
- Self-starter on projects and initiatives
- 3-5 years of payroll systems experience
- 1-2 years of Workday or similar people software experience
- Proficient with Excel or similar data management analytics tools
- Experience with internal controls (SOX, etc.) a plus
- International experience a plus
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.