Vice President of People Operations and Organizational Development at LogicManager
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:32 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, April 14, 2020
LogicManager is a rapidly growing scale-up and we are looking for a Vice President of People Operations reporting directly to our CEO. This listing is for a VP, but we have found great applicants often have a current title of Director or similar, so don't be confused about that difference, we are just glad you found us! If you are a learner and strive to understand how your impact fits into the bigger picture and aspire to expand your career to a broader people operations role we look forward to speaking with you.
As we rapidly scale, we're evolving talent acquisition, learning & development and total rewards (performance management, training, compliance and benefits) capabilities. This role will design and build programs that support our growth to sustain our vibrant collaborative culture and mission-driven values.
Learn more about LogicManager's innovative customer centric vision from our CEO: https://wi.st/2Z5eb9R
What you'll be doing on our team:
- Thrive in an innovative environment where understanding emotions is core to effective communication and high performance teams
- Increase employee engagement, promote from within career planning and retention through meaningful learning and development programs
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers and leadership on retention, performance, employee relations, training, benefits and compliance
- Use data and strong research skills to make informed recommendations on company policies, metrics to track, and ways to continually improve our company people operations
- Culture First Recruiting: Scale our recruiting activities while sustaining our company values for innovation and collaboration in solving for customer challenges
- Lead establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature HR capabilities for the organization
About you and what skills you’ll bring:
- College degree. B.A. Psychology or equivalent is preferred
- 8+ years experience with exposure to recruiting, learning & development and performance management best practices
- 3+ years managing a team
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Demonstrable exposure to full-cycle recruiting
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Strong process orientation; proven track record of continuous process improvement
- Exposure developing and monitoring HR policies, compliance and effectively disseminating information for company-wide adoption
- Self-motivated, learner and builder, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Coach, mentor, motivate and manage the people operations team
- A passion for the implementation of people metrics and their ongoing maintenance
- Passion for empowering our employees to engage in our vibrant and collaborative culture
More about LogicManager:
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: One of the top 30 fastest growing tech companies in Boston and top 500 in North America. We recognized for our industries highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute.
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks.
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description