Temp - Executive Sourcer at Chewy
Chewy is looking for an Executive Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team based in Boston, MA. In this role, you will have the opportunity to source candidates for Executive Leadership roles across the organization. As a member of our Executive Recruiting team, you will own the sourcing strategy for executive level roles, including market mapping and research, job description optimization, and the identification, engagement, and initial assessment of executive level talent.
What You’ll Do
- You will be the market expert and have a strategic plan to source, and engage with our future leaders
- Identify passive talent nationwide using advanced Boolean, LinkedIn, social media sites and more
- Engage passive executive level talent in meaningful, relevant, and authentic ways
- Conduct initial screening conversations to effectively generate interest in Chewy, as well as conduct an initial assessment of bar-raising talent for Chewy
- Develop strong candidate relationships and provide a world class candidate experience.
- Build and maintain a network of highly engaged executive level talent.
- Track, analyze, and share pipeline activity updates with key stakeholders, as well as using data to build your own strategy
- Stay current on external recruiting and hiring trends to influence sourcing strategies while continuously improving your sourcing and recruitment tools and identifying best practices
What You’ll Need
- 8+ years of corporate and/or agency Executive Recruiting or Executive Sourcing experience
- Previous executive search experience required (Vice President and above)
- Strong understanding of sourcing methods and strategies
- Strong communication skills and high emotional intelligence – an ability to build authentic and long lasting relationships
- Focused on candidate experience, action-orientated, and motivated by results
- Bachelor’s Degree required
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]