Technical Talent Sourcer at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
Toast is consistently adding “Toasters” to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace, while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. Our teams have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast talent acquisition team, you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture. that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to our internal customers.
About this roll*:
- Source, and engage candidates in the US and Ireland for software engineering, hardware, product management and design positions
- Implement and facilitate consistency of recruiting policies and procedures
- Successfully prioritize, manage and complete searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Share ideas and collaborate on implementing strategies related to the sourcing of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2+ years of corporate and/or search firm talent sourcing experience
- Experience sourcing a high volume of candidates in a competitive marketplace
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS
- Experience creating content/messaging to engage with passive candidates
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic
- Tremendously well organized and thorough in tracking notes and activity
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
This position is onsite in our Boston, MA offices; it is not a remote opportunity.