Technical Sourcer at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus Talent Acquisition team continues to be on front lines of rapid scale. The mission is to hire dynamic talent, foster diversity & inclusion, and operate as a center of excellence for the business. We are seeking a Technical Sourcer. Your mission will be to spearhead this new job profile, and help us build pipelines across engineering. You will have a pulse on the technical job market and provide insights to Recruiting and Engineering departments across the organization.What You'll Do:
- To attract and source top talent globally. We are local to Cambridge, but have offices globally and want to find the best candidates
- A proven ability to build relationships with employees across the organization
- Process & Data – CarGurus is Data Driven, our recruiting team is always seeking to improve based on the data we have accessible.
- Act as a CarGurus ambassador. You are on the front lines and must attract active and passive talent across multiple sourcing platforms/methods
- 2+ years of technical recruiting and/or sourcing experience
- Curiosity in the general global technology market
- Boolean strings, google search, x-ray sourcing (Any of the above is fine)
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.