Technical Sourcer at Unity Technologies
We’re looking for a Sourcer to join our in-house EMEA Recruitment team, to help us as we continue to grow Unity with new talent around the world!
We’re a highly collaborative team made up of problem solvers, creative thinkers, learners (and everything in between) with one goal: to deliver a fantastic candidate experience.
Great candidate experience starts with a conversation with us. This is where you come in, as you will be key in working alongside our Recruiters and Recruitment Coordinators to source and engage with diverse candidates, to initiate this conversation.
In return, you will have the chance to work with our world-class Recruitment team within one of the most innovative and exciting companies!
This is a full time, contract position, based in our Brighton office.
- Identify and engage diverse, talented and qualified individuals
- Build a pipeline of top diverse talent through direct sourcing and using tools like LinkedIn
- Qualify potential candidates for technical fit
- Collaborate with other sourcers in our other global offices
- Work closely with our Recruitment team, as well as with the HR team, Hiring Managers, and other internal teams
- Experience sourcing technical positions
- Experience building and maintaining a pipeline/ talent pool of candidates
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Recruiting Software (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Experience or an interest in diversity and inclusion
- Experience running boolean searches
- Passion to make a difference
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.