Technical Sourcer, Recruiting
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is consistently adding “Toasters” to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace, while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. Our teams have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast talent acquisition team, you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture. that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to our internal customers.
In this role you will:
- Source, and engage candidates in the US and Ireland for software engineering, hardware, product management and design positions
- Implement and facilitate consistency of recruiting policies and procedures
- Successfully prioritize, manage and complete searches efficiently based on established benchmarks and metrics
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Share ideas and collaborate on implementing strategies related to the sourcing of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2+ years of corporate and/or search firm talent sourcing experience
- Experience sourcing a high volume of candidates in a competitive marketplace
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS
- Experience creating content/messaging to engage with passive candidates
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic
- Tremendously well organized and thorough in tracking notes and activity
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment