Technical Sourcer (Contract and/or Remote) at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Your mission is to help an amazing recruiting function find great talent for our teams. You will be focused on all levels of candidates. You relate to and can understand the curiosity that motivates and captivates Formlabs’ candidates.
If you’re passionate about connecting with and attracting great talent, we want you to join our People Operations team as a Technical Sourcer. We're open to hiring the perfect person for this role on a contract and/or remote basis.
- Work in partnership with our Recruiting team to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our candidate pipelines
- Engage with potential candidates, ensuring a fair and high-quality experience
- Proactively monitor sourcing data to effectively map out and build our talent network
- Find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
- Have solid experience and understanding of creative sourcing strategies, preferably at a high growth company or agency that works frequently with entrepreneurial clients
- Have a relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Have an ability to understand the technical requirements for the roles you will be sourcing for
- Use a disciplined strategy to source, engage, and nurture prospective candidates
- Are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who engages with Formlabs has a unique and positive experience
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Exposure to or interest in 3D printing
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.