Who you are:
- You have 4+ years of technical recruiting experience, specifically targeting Mobile and Ruby on Rails Developers.
- You are an expert at Linkedin sourcing and finding other creative ways to identify passive candidates (Meetups, AngelList, etc.).
- You have a passion for recruiting technical talent and being a partner to hiring managers.
- You have the MacGyver like ability to navigate complex situations elegantly and efficiently.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the recruiting and interview process for LevelUp’s technical roles.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their requirements and develop sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent.
- Build pipeline of engineering candidates using a variety of innovative sourcing tools. Design, continuously monitor and improve the effectiveness of interview processes.
- Manage a high volume candidate pipeline of more than twenty requisitions.
- Represent LevelUp at a wide range of technical recruiting events.
- Ensure candidates are having a positive experience throughout the interview process.
- Prepare, present and negotiate offers with candidates (And close them!)
Benefits and Perks:
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips.
- Incredible benefits package 100% paid for by the company including Medical, Dental, Vision, Medical Deductible Reimbursements, Disability & Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance and Pet Insurance401(k) with company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone allowance
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Generous and Fair Parental Leave
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
About Us LevelUp, a GrubHub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone. Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhub’s portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen. LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.