Come join the LevelUp team in Boston to help build the next-generation growth engine for restaurants, connecting restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. And now as part of the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, LevelUp—together with Grubhub—is on the front lines creating an even more complete solution for restaurants.
We take pride in our inclusive and collaborative team atmosphere that encourages constant learning and growth, and empowers our employees to use their unique strengths and perspectives to make the biggest impact possible. And if we can have some fun, eat tons of food and win the Boston Business Journal’s #1 Best Place to Work Award (which we did twice!) along the way, even better. If you’re looking for a diverse, creative, hard-working team to solve exciting new problems with - look no further!
The Technical Recruiter will drive LevelUp’s technical recruiting processes, hire for all our Mobile and Ruby on Rails positions and take the lead on identifying key targets to join our team.
The most awesome part? You will be immersed in an environment with opportunities to grow, learn a ton and see the fruits of your efforts manifest in actual company growth.
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years of technical recruiting experience, specifically targeting Mobile and Ruby on Rails Developers.
- You are an expert at Linkedin sourcing and finding other creative ways to identify passive candidates (Meetups, AngelList, etc.).
- You have a passion for recruiting technical talent and being a partner to hiring managers.
- You have the MacGyver like ability to navigate complex situations elegantly and efficiently.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the recruiting and interview process for LevelUp’s technical roles.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their requirements and develop sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent.
- Build pipeline of engineering candidates using a variety of innovative sourcing tools. Design, continuously monitor and improve the effectiveness of interview processes.
- Manage a high volume candidate pipeline of more than twenty requisitions.
- Represent LevelUp at a wide range of technical recruiting events.
- Ensure candidates are having a positive experience throughout the interview process.
- Prepare, present and negotiate offers with candidates (And close them!)
Benefits and Perks:
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, and a Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with strong company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Charitable Matching Program
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, karaoke, and game nights
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning, and cross-department connections
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
LevelUp, a Grubhub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone.
Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhub’s portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen.
LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.