Technical Recruiter at Ontra (Remote)
Where we work
Ontra’s hybrid workplace allows for employees to choose their own adventure: remote, in-office, or a blend of both!
Available remote locations: United States (CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA), Hong Kong, Singapore, United Kingdom.
Current offices: London, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco.
Please note that we currently hire exclusively in the remote and office locations listed above and select jobs may have more specific location requirements.
About the opportunity
Ontra is seeking a Tech Recruiter to join our rapidly growing company. As a Tech Recruiter, you will build out best-in-class strategies for sourcing, attracting and nurturing top talent. This is a great opportunity if you are a self-starter who gets amped about helping companies scale by hiring the best people. You genuinely enjoy talking to all types of people and adjusting your approach to build a rapport. You view every conversation as an opportunity. You’re a closer.
Our Tech Recruiter will report to our Director of Technical Recruiting.
What you'll do
- Full Cycle Recruiting: own candidate lifecycle and ensure a smooth, efficient and overwhelmingly positive candidate experience
- Pipeline Building: maintain and nurture active prospect pools across offices, teams and experience levels; plan for scale and anticipate hiring needs
- Relationship Management: act as a partner, consultant, and adviser to our hiring managers by developing and driving recruiting strategies in highly competitive markets; build and maintain relationships with hiring managers to understand our vision, culture, and business in order to identify and hire talent that will thrive in our environment
- Brand Awareness: keep a thumb on the pulse of the tech landscape across SF, LA and Chicago; attend events, conferences and meetups; network and market Ontra as an exciting place to work
- Marketing: partner with VP of Talent and VP of Marketing to develop product/engineering-specific marketing content/materials to drive inbound qualified candidates across multiple mediums
- Market Landscape: stay informed of trends and news in the tech community and ensure that we are a competitive and compelling place to work
What you'll bring
- Experience: 3+ years’ technical recruiting experience
- Data-driven: without exception, you maintain, track and leverage data (e.g. ATS) to forecast hiring, support decision-making, and propose new ideas
- Project Management: you prioritize, juggle, and know when to ask for help
- Motivated: you have an entrepreneurial mindset, set challenging goals, and get fired up about recruiting
- Strategic: you think long-term while executing against urgent and critical hiring goals
- Communication: you have clear, polished and professional written and oral communication
- High EQ: empathetic and personable leader who treats others with respect and gets passive talent excited about working in legal tech
- Technical savvy: you know how to leverage the best systems and tools to facilitate efficient recruiting processes
Colorado applicants only: The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $83,000. The total compensation package also includes benefits (as further detailed below) as well as unit-based compensation if applicable. Compensation for other locations may vary.*
Ontra, the global leader in Contract Automation and Intelligence, combines AI-enabled software with a global network of highly-trained lawyers to offer a comprehensive solution for recurring legal workflows. By streamlining repetitive legal processes and transforming contracts into structured data, Ontra lowers costs, improves quality, and reduces turnaround times. Ontra is headquartered in San Francisco, with global operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at www.ontra.ai.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to participate in one of Ontra’s unit-based compensation programs
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance base plans at no additional cost
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Hybrid/remote work flexibility & WFH budget (equivalent of $1K USD)
- Annual professional development stipend (equivalent of $2K USD)
- 4 months of parental leave (52 weeks for UK employees)
- Unlimited vacation
- Twice-weekly lunch perk
- And much more!
Ontra is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Ontra will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected].
*Note on Pay Transparency: Ontra provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado as required by state regulations. Compensation for locations other than Colorado may vary based on (a) location, as Ontra factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience. Additionally, Ontra leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available.
Note on Employment Verification: All employees hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in their particular location.
Note to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies. Any candidates sent to Ontra will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission without a signed agreement in place.