Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where the best people can do their best work. From electrical engineers to customer support engineers, from software developers to operations and logistics specialists, we are building a team so talented and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Our recruiting team is small, focused, and works across all functions at Formlabs.We need you to discover and shepherd excellent technical candidates through the recruiting process, source and headhunt for specific roles, dig into referral networks, and develop Formlabs’ presence at local events. You will work closely with the rest of the People Ops team, and build your own unique relationships with hiring managers and employees across Formlabs. You will grow tremendously as our team and our company scales.
The right person will be a true geek at heart, who understands the curiosity that motivates and captivates engineers. If you’re organized, focused, and passionate about connecting engineers to meaningful work, we want you to join our People Operations team as a Technical Recruiter.
- Find, interview, and hire the best candidates for our engineering teams
- Give an amazing high-touch experience to everybody we interview
- Keep Formlabs an incredible place to work by finding and growing people
- Ready to jump in as a full-cycle technical recruiter (from sourcing candidates to negotiating offers)
- Demonstrable track record of successfully recruiting high-caliber engineers
- Excited to work closely with engineers across a broad range of disciplines (hardware, software, materials)
- Can quickly prioritize and organize your time to get things done – often under deadlines
- Naturally tend towards data and metrics to track results and optimize process
- Passionate about communicating with people across a wide variety of backgrounds
- Creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things everyday
- Love to establish links and meet new people
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Experience in high-growth startup environments
- Engineering background or hobbies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.