Technical Recruiter at CarGurus
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms, and data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation, and vehicle history.
CarGurus Talent Acquisition team continues to be on front lines of rapid scale. The mission is to hire dynamic talent, foster diversity & inclusion, and operate as a center of excellence for the business. We are seeking a Technical Recruiter who can help foster strong relationships with our engineering teams as well as hire and attract top technical talent.
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting/Talent Partner – Sourcing, Assessing, Partnering and Closing candidates. You will be responsible for representing the CarGurus brand as we continue to grow, with a major emphasis on finding diverse talent.
- Relationship Building – As a recruiter and talent professional we need to build proven relationships with both hiring managers, the recruiting team, and candidates.
- Process & Data – CarGurus is Data Driven, our recruiting team is always aiming to improve based on the data we have accessible.
- Collaborating – We have a growing Recruiting team. We bounce ideas off each other, partner on searches and share thoughts. Being a standout colleague is key!
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- A mix of both corporate and agency recruiting experience
- Experience partnering with Software Engineering professionals
- Technical Curiosity
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.