We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter for our growing Boston office. We’re looking for a passionate individual who is a great fit for our fast paced, can do and collaborative culture.
What you’ll do as a Technical Recruiter
- Manage all aspects of assigned requisitions
- Responsible for driving the recruiting process - source, screen and hire qualified candidates
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to best identify talent needs for open requisitions.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies.
- Establish professional relationships with candidates to provide an exceptional applicant experience
- Monitor posting activities
- Assist in managing the pipeline flow of candidates
What skills you will use:
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, with established success in both corporate and agency recruiting
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Outgoing and self-motivated
- Able to adapt and work in a team-oriented atmosphere
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.