To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team is focused on building an organization where great talent can thrive. We are creative, curious, and dedicated to all spectrums of talent, development, and culture. Our mission is to grow Formlabs, and we can’t do it alone. We’re looking for a true geek at heart; someone understands the curiosity that motivates and captivates engineers. If passionate about connecting engineers to meaningful work, we want you to join our People Operations team as a Technical Recruiter.
- Recruit top talent in the world to join our engineering teams
- Source new talent in creative and unexpected places
- Help build a best-in-class recruiting function at Formlabs
- Build high-quality pipelines through strategic sourcing and networking
- Provide an amazing high-touch candidate experience
- Ready to get started as a full lifecycle recruiter with a focus on software and web
- Can identify and connect with passive candidates using best practices
- Willing to push traditional recruiting practices by exploring new tools for sourcing and outreach
- Excel at giving a positive and high-touch experience to candidates
- Operate with urgency and can quickly prioritize
- Know how to be present, are results oriented and do what it takes to get the job done
- Naturally creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things
- Will use data to continually improve our recruiting process
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS)
- Time spent in high-growth startup environments
- Exposure or interest in 3D printing
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.