Established in 2005, LogicManager is a rapidly growing pre-IPO software company and leading provider of Enterprise Risk Management solutions located in Boston’s Seaport Innovation District. This is an opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic team of professionals and a company that’s certified as a Great Place to Work® and recognized by Forrester as a Leader in our industry and by Gartner with the highest rank in Ability to Execute.
About the Position…
LogicManager is seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our People Operations Department as we grow our Technology Department here in our Boston Headquarters. We are seeking strong problem solvers who are proactive and eager in their approach to make an immediate impact with building our technical candidate pipeline and adding top talent to the team. The ideal candidate should be self-driven and an exemplar worker, bringing a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team. LogicManager is vibrant and rapidly growing and we seek applicants to be just as adaptable and persistent.
- Partner with hiring managers to write and post job descriptions
- Strategize creative methods to reach passive technical talent
- Source potential candidates on various platforms
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails to passive candidates
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform initial screening calls to analyze a candidates’ abilities, skill set, background, and overall fit with LogicManager’s culture
- Present candidates to the hiring team and coordinate next steps, onsite interviews
- Participate in local tech events and meetups to network with IT professionals and promote the LogicManager brand
- Assist in new hire on-boarding
Desired Skills & Experiences
We are looking for individuals with the drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment. We value employees who are creative, energetic, proactive, and intelligent in their thinking and actions.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable college/university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 1-3 years’ as a dedicated Technical Recruiter
- Technical acumen with the ability to understand and explain job requirements
- Proven knowledge and experience of sourcing techniques (i.e. social media, Boolean search)
- Proven experience working with recruiting platforms, i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Hands-on experience with various interviews formats (i.e. phone and in-person)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
LogicManager heavily favors promoting from within. Candidates will have opportunities for advancement to higher levels of responsibility, including supervisory positions, well ahead of industry standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.