Technical Recruiter, Software at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
We are looking for an experienced, detail-orientated recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team here at CarGurus. In this role, you will guide candidates through the interviewing process and ensure a seamless interviewing experience. Our team works closely with hiring managers and has a high bar to deliver outstanding talent to the organization. This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in joining a high-growth tech company to be involved in its scale and growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting/Talent Partner – Sourcing, Assessing, Partnering with and Closing candidates. You will be responsible for representing the CarGurus brand as we continue to grow, with a major emphasis on finding diverse talent.
- Relationship Building – As a recruiter and talent professional we need to build proven relationships with both hiring managers, the recruiting team, and candidates.
- Process & Data – CarGurus is Data Driven, our recruiting team is always aiming to improve based on the data we have accessible.
- Collaborating – We have a growing Recruiting team. We bounce ideas off each other, partner on searches and share thoughts. Being a standout colleague is key!
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- A mix of both corporate and agency recruiting experience
- Experience partnering with Software Engineering professionals
- Technical Curiosity
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.