Technical Recruiter- Contract at Transmit Security
Transmit is the leader in identity orchestration. We solve some of the most complex challenges in security and usability. Our technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate time to market and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives.
The Contract Technical Recruiter will be responsible for driving full life cycle recruiting of Software Development, Sales Engineering, Professional Services Engineer and more. Reporting into the Head of Legal, you will be responsible for reporting, offers, ensuring employees are on-boarding correctly and working closely with leadership on strategic planning of future headcount. This role will be located at 500 Boylston Street Boston, MA.
- Sourcing, recruiting and hiring professionals across a wide range of sales and sales engineering roles
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Build solid relationships with leadership and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
- Be proactive in networking, cold-calling, and “deep diving” into passive candidate networks throughout various markets.
- Partnering with other departments (Finance, Legal, etc) to drive the recruiting process through on-boarding
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5+ years full cycle sales/sales engineering/customer success recruiting experience, in house, or in an agency setting required
- Proven track record sourcing, interviewing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors
- Familiarity with the technology market and landscape
- Ability to articulate the Transmit story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and technologies
- Passion for technology
- Experience recruiting for a growing software company strongly preferred
- Opportunity to go full time
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity where you can make a difference and have the opportunity to grow, please apply today!
Transmit Security is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Diversity and Inclusion. Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our Culture, but our Reputation and Achievements as well. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other any other characteristics that make our employees unique.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers complete a background check before being hired.