Talent Sourcer at Markforged
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:06 p.m. (EST) on Monday, January 25, 2021
The Talent Sourcer is the first point of contact for who and how Markforged hires as part of our People strategy. It plays a pivotal role in our Talent Acquisition strategy and will help the team creatively source a diverse funnel of candidates across the country for technical roles. It will balance high-volume outreach with thoughtful, intentional, and compelling messages to passive candidates using creative approaches.
The Talent Sourcer is also critical to our Diversity commitments in hiring by helping build pathways to communities who are underrepresented and underserved in tech. By partnering with Technical Recruiting Partners and engineering leaders, the role owns the “top of the candidate” funnel for our most critical positions. The Talent Sourcer will also have scheduling responsibilities to help drive better efficiency in the recruiting process.
In this role you will:
- Build top of funnel for engineering roles through commonly used and yet-to-be tried sourcing methods.
- Support diversity in our candidate funnels through researching job markets across the country, leveraging sourcing tools/partnerships we have in place, and developing new methods to reach underserved populations.
- Share the accountability of hitting hiring goals and timelines by partnering with Talent Acquisition teammates.
- Measurably impact sourcing and hiring efficiency with a metrics driven approach to response rates, funnel conversion, and ultimately, bringing candidates into the funnel that receive and accept job offers.
- Help schedule onsite and virtual interviews for technical candidates.
What we look for:
- 1-2+ years sourcing and/or recruiting experience in an agency or corporate recruitment environment (both are ideal, but not required)
- Experience utilizing an ATS to track candidates and source for leads
- Experience sourcing/recruiting in tech preferred
- Experience utilizing data to drive decisions and provide detailed updates to clients on a regular basis
- Strong client partnerships; acts as a trusted advisor to hiring managers
- Experience handling multiple complex sourcing assignments in hard-to-fill market and niche roles
- Track record of utilizing technology and innovation to assist in the most optimized sourcing cycle
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
Markforged is reinventing manufacturing so you can build anything you imagine. As the fastest-growing additive manufacturing company in the US, Markforged provides the most affordable metal and carbon fiber 3D printers on the market. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged products for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and production parts to optimize their manufacturing operations and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally and $137 million in both strategic and venture capital.
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more. Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks. You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description