Talent Sourcer - Business and Product
ezCater is the #1 online -and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $22 billion market. Our 2M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and Iconiq Capital, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019, and we’ll get there - even more surely if you come help us.
As our Talent Sourcer, you’ll help round out ezCater’s growing talent department. You will the be the key driver of our passive candidate pipeline, and you’ll have a heavy hand in scaling ezCater's Product, Design, Sales, Marketing, and Executive teams.
Our people are our #1 asset, and you’ll be the first interaction-point of the next wave of ezCater employees. With a keen eye for talent, a constant pulse on market & industry news/trends, and a myriad of creative outreach strategies, you will effectively enable our team to engage with and hire the best possible talent in the market.
In fact, you are such a savvy, proactive Sourcer, that you'll source yourself for this role...
- Work with our Sales, Marketing, Product, Design, and Executive teams (amongst others), to build high-quality, passive talent pipelines
- Be the first candidate touch point in our hiring process, acting as the voice and face of ezCater
- Craft highly-personalized digital impressions, representing ezCater and our values
- Create and implement strategic sourcing strategies and frameworks that can be replicated and applied as we continue to scale
- Have the creative freedom to try-and-track any new idea and test out any tool that helps you and us
- Conduct tactical market research on a variety of projects intended to help us scale and improve processes
- Contribute to the evolution and growth of our talent brand by thinking like a marketer
- Help coordinate/attend events, build relationships, and engage with the community via blogs, meetups, open houses, and more. You will be an advocate and ambassador for our entire ezCater brand
- 1-3 years of sourcing or recruiting experience and understand Sales, Marketing, Product, Design, and Executive Organizations. You know how to hone in on the right skills sets.
- In-house or boutique agency experience as a Sourcer or Recruiter in a fast-growing company
- Experience working in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment with shifting priorities
- Comfortable working with stakeholders across the business, and have experience building sourcing strategies to support multiple functions
- More than just sourcing skills. You think outside the box. You are creative and innovative in driving inbound candidates
- Data-driven, and can leverage sourcing data to build strong process and strategy
- Expert organizational skills -- you stay on top of projects and love logistics
- The ability to turn cold outreach into warm leads through research, approach, and follow-through
- A passion for sourcing, recruiting, and most importantly, cupcakes
Here’s what you’ll get from us: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, sane working hours, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office smack-dab in Boston’s Downtown Crossing, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.