6 River Systems is disrupting a hundred billion dollar industry with a new approach to warehouse automation. Founded in 2015, we have developed a solution built on proprietary AI, mobile robots and cloud-based enterprise software. Our solution is half the cost of traditional automation and 2-3x faster than manual, cart pick operations.
Our culture is built on trust, smarts, and collaboration. We have a West Coast vibe with Northeast drive. As a team, we encourage open discussion about particularly challenging problems. We are as passionate about hiring the right people as we are about building great products.
We are seeking an energetic individual to help us build the foundation of People Operations. This position must be able to work cross functionally and wear multiple hats while interacting with Company management on a daily basis. 6 River Systems believes People Operations is critical to our success as a business and a culture and we will provide this individual with the appropriate support in order to be a successful champion of company culture!
- Serve as the point-person for all People Operations related functions
- Own the Candidate Interview experience. Components include: Applicant Tracking System (ATS), sourcing, screening of applications, maintain records of each candidates process
- Partner closely with Senior leadership to evolve our HR practices and policies to be best aligned with our company culture
- Collaborate in the continuous evolution and improvement of our new hire onboarding experience
- Work closely with leadership to define specifications and source open positions using various online job sites and resources
- Conduct initial phone screen to qualify candidate experience, motivation and compatibility and deliver timely feedback to hiring managers
- Work with hiring managers to develop effective job descriptions to accurately explain functions of and qualifications for individual roles
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for all candidates throughout the key stages of their application, offer, and pre-employment
- Schedule and coordinate all on-site interviews
- Professionally represent the Human Resource function both internally and externally
- Previous work experience in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources functions at a high-growth technology company
- Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbally, in writing and in person
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to create and build effective and positive relationships with candidates and staff
- Interest in or knowledge of other areas within Human Resources (payroll, benefits, employment law) is a bonus