What You’ll Do
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll play a key role in the company’s growth and its culture. We believe our greatest asset is our people, and you’ll be a critical contributor in the efforts to source and build our team! You’ll be asked to identify great talent, coordinate internal efforts, manage internal/external incentive program, and track the progress of our candidate pipeline. This is an incredibly unique and exciting opportunity to serve as one of the company’s most visible brand ambassadors and to help grow a well-funded, early stage company.
You’ll take the lead and help us:
● Execute against the current hiring plan by identifying top talent that exemplifies our value-based culture
● Partner with hiring managers to strategically source a diverse candidate pool using LinkedIn, Github, and other search methods
● Work with external recruiters to manage incoming pipeline
● Evaluate applicants and prospects for open roles and select candidates for screening
● Conduct detailed phone and video screens with prospective PlacePass candidates to understand their background, skill set, and value to the organization
● Build a diverse talent pipeline for future requisitions through sourcing, discovery conversations, and general networking
● Drive candidates through the the recruitment process in a timely manner to ensure a positive candidate experience
● Manage PlacePass’ Applicant Tracking System; this includes setting the interview plan, monitoring interviewer feedback, initiating the offer process, etc.
● A passionate, energetic, creative recruiter, with a knack for managing candidate pipelines - that’s the bottom line!
● Bachelor’s Degree from leading university
● 2-3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience (agency or in-house)
● A passion for finding the great candidates and creativity in their approach
● Strong intuition as to whether candidates should move forward in each stage of the interview process
● Familiarity with an ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter (preferred)
● A friendly, positive attitude, as well as the ability to influence without authority
● Superior written and verbal communication skills
● Strong attention to detail with a concern for quality
● The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and maturity
Who We Are
PlacePass is a team of entrepreneurs, travelers, and tech geeks. Our mission is helping people find and book great things to do in any destination. We’re building technology to transform the way people travel.
We got our start in February 2016 (there’s nothing like a cold Boston winter to inspire serious wanderlust) and we’ve been growing ever since. In addition to building PlacePass.com, we’re working with Marriott to power a tour and activity booking solution for their guests .
We’re a small but mighty group of travel and tech enthusiasts who can’t believe we get paid to help people discover great experiences. We play foosball. We travel. We’ve been known to throw paint balloons at each other. We code like crazy. Sound like something you could get behind? Let’s chat.
● Opportunity to work with an incredible team in a fast-growth environment
● Quarterly travel credit!
● Competitive salaries and health insurance
● Equity in a fast growing company
● Catered weekly lunches
● Unlimited vacation policy
● Friday happy hours